Submit your CV in the form below this page
1.Online Math/Science/English Tutors (20+ Vacancies)
Looking for Online Tutors to teach the subject of Math/ English/Science. Minimum of 30 hours a week and 5 am to 7 am IST on weekdays is compulsory.
Extensive free training and materials to teach students will be provided. Following are the essential requirements
Candidates should be qualified & proficient in the subject of tutoring. Engineers/Post graduates/Doctorates are welcome to apply
Last but not the least, need to be passionate in teaching. Experience not essential as training will be given.
2.Academic Coordinator - Work From Home Position - Leading Online Tutoring Company (6 Vacancies)
Excellent English + Call Center Experience / Coordinator or Online Tutoring Experience - Compulsory
This is a Women Enterprise, hence Female Candidates preferred
Split shift, morning 04 AM to 09 AM, and the evening 07 to 10 PM. Monday to Saturday - Compulsory
- Be the main point of contact for the assigned Clients (Parents of kids enrolled for Tutoring in our Academy)
- Liaise with assigned Clients to make sure that scheduled Tutoring sessions are successfully completed.
- Managing schedules and Tutor availability charts of the assigned Tutors
- Managing change requests from Client (Academic / Tutor change)
- Invoice Management & Reports
- this position will require the Coordinator to follow a split shift, morning 04 AM to 09 AM, and the evening 07 to 10 PM. Monday to Saturday.
- this is a work from home opportunity - as long as you have a peaceful environment, excellent internet connection, and power backup.
- this is a contract position and the pay will be proportional to the number of assigned Clients (Our current Coordinators usually take home a monthly pay in the range of Rs.30,000/- to Rs. 45,000/-)
3.Inbound International Sales Executive - Voice & eMail U.S Market - Work From Home - Fixed Pay + Performance Commission (4 Vacancies)
Excellent English + Call Center Experience / Sales or Online Tutoring Experience - Compulsory
Female Candidates preferredJOB DESCRIPTION
We are a well-reputed & established online tutoring company (established 2013) with clients primarily in the U.S & U.K. Due to our continued growth; we are looking to strengthen our sales team.JOB:
To work on and close inbound inquiries. Our client set is Mothers & Dads, who are inquiring regarding online tutoring for their kids based in the U.S, Canada, Australia, or the UK.
Inquiry can be calls coming in or email inquiry. You are to discuss the Tutoring requirements with the Parents, conduct Demo, and close the deal. You should know the subject well to answer their queries. We will provide you with materials.
This is not a high volume channel, usually about 10 email inquiries and 4 to 5 inbound calls.
As long as you have a peaceful environment, excellent internet connection, and power backup, you can work from home.
We do not stipulate any fixed work hours; usually, our current executives follow a split shift, morning 04 to 08 AM, and the evening 07 to 10 PM.
This is a contract position to start with & with the possibility of moving into a full-time job later on.