Do you wish to have an expert’s assistance in tracking your improvement and to clear PSAT?
Are you anxious while studying math and struggle in finding solutions?
Do you have any confusion between SAT and PSAT?
Join Jaya's Academy, where we have solution to all your queries.
If you are preparing for the SAT, you must be aware of PSAT as well. Let’s see the difference in these both.
To begin with, PSAT is the Preliminary SAT. Both the exams are almost identical, but the PSAT is 15 minutes less in time than the SAT exam. An SAT exam is of 3 hours (without essay), 3 hours and 50 minutes (with essay). Timings for PSAT is 2 hours 45 minutes, and there is no essay included in the test.
Your PSAT score will determine your eligibility for the National Merit Scholarship, and your SAT scores are valued for college admissions and merit-based scholarships. The benefits of both the exams are similar and the preparation for one can complement the other.
At Jaya's Academy, you will find tutors who have cleared all these competitive exams and are there to share their techniques and knowledge with you to help you score better.
Our is the best online tutoring services available in the US. We have gained and maintained our reputation because of an efficient team of well-qualified tutors who help students build a better future for themselves under their guidance.
We offer preparation in all kinds of exams and focus entirely on what student's demands and proceed accordingly.
While preparing students for any exam, our best efforts remain to maintain a competitive learning environment in the classroom to provide the student with a similar experience as that of the real Test. Their pressure will give way to confidence very soon.
Jaya's Academy for PSAT preparation
Our PSAT Exam tutoring services initiate with diagnostic review test. After reviewing this test, we analyse the students' strengths and weaknesses, and with hard work and regular practice, manage to strengthen the weak areas.
In our PSAT tutoring program, we have an interactive environment with a personalized program for each student, depending on where they need to put in more effort. The program sharpens critical thinking and problem-solving skills in students, which ultimately helps them to prepare for the SAT exam even more enthusiastically.
We introduce the students to the basic test format, provide the best tips and strategies to solve questions and give ample practice papers like supervised practice tests and home assignments for the reading, writing, and math sections.
Our primary focus remains on more and more practice. So, after the diagnostic review test, students are given the full-length supervised practice tests to solve.
Tests done by students are discussed in the class, and the detailed review is shared with the students, emphasizing the areas that require attention. Also, a scoreboard is maintained for every student to analyse their growth and advise them accordingly.
PSAT Preparation course includes:
- Math Program: Basic math, Problem-solving, Data analysis, Algebra, Advanced math, and related topics.
- Reading and Writing: In these students are taught to respond analytically to the information interpreted.
- The in-depth teaching of each subject.
- Diagnostic Test Review.
- Concepts and Approaches in both, math and reading and writing.
- Number of Supervised practice tests and review for both the sections.
- Number of home assignment practice tests.
Jaya's Academy: We Provide You Better Future
- Our tutors are experts as they have cleared many such exams with remarkable scores and have been guiding students for many years.
- When you have an expert backing you up while the preparation of such a challenging exam, you needn’t worry. Your tutor just an e-mail away whenever you need them
- Being anxious before a few days before the exam is typical of the students. You have a tutor who will teach you to deal with the stress and turn it in to confidence in clearing your PSAT exam.
We Mark the Difference in Online Tutoring
- We provide personalized attention to every student through our online tutoring, which might not be possible in a normal classroom.
- Student's regular progress report is maintained, and they are allotted to the classes depending on their performance.
- Our tutors are masters of their subject and have cleared specific tests before joining us. We acknowledge our tutors’ potential and then only bring them to you.
- Our tutoring services are entirely student- centred. We design the schedule as per the student's requirement and convenience.
Do you want to clear your PSAT reading and writing test with good grades?
Then call us right away and join the US's best online tutoring services!